Deadline: December 4, 2017
Applications are open for Global Sustainability Fellows(GSF) Program that represents a unique opportunity for transformative personal growth, with a dynamic curriculum focused on sustainability, systems thinking, and community development. As such, fellows are required to stay for the entirety of the program, which will take place from June 16 – July 7, 2018.
Fellows’ room, board, and program fees will be covered entirely by The GSF.
* A rigorous definition of sustainability and a derived set of five core sustainability principles, which provide an essential road map to developing model sustainability practices.
* A perspective on evolution and a theory of change, which together, provide a potent blueprint for addressing complexity and managing significant change processes.
* A whole system approach and a system-oriented design strategy, which provide a comprehensive methodology for addressing significant global issues, guiding project planning and facilitating development processes.
* Preference will be given to applicants who are entering, currently enrolled, or recently graduated from (within one year) an accredited graduate-level program.
* However, they are open to considering applications from other highly skilled individuals with unique life experiences or backgrounds.
* Applicants encourage applications from underrepresented countries and communities.
* Interdisciplinary work is central to the GSF approach.
* Students of all disciplines are encouraged to apply, regardless of their familiarity with the sustainability field.
* The Global Sustainability Fellows Program considers students, employees, applicants for admission or employment, and those seeking access to programs on the basis of individual merit. The GSF, therefore, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, or veteran status, and does not discriminate against members of protected classes under the law.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.